Town of Putnam Valley, New York
The Town of Putnam Valley is within Putnam County and is known as the "Town of Lakes." Its south border is the northern border of Westchester County. The population of the town as of the 2000 U.S. Census was 10,686. The Taconic Parkway goes through the east section of Putnam Valley. The town was incorporated in 1839 as the Town of Quincy, but shortly thereafter took the name of Putnam Valley, allegedly because the residents were not enamored of John Quincy Adams.
Famous residents of Putnam Valley over the years have included the elate actor Roy Scheider of "Jaws" fame and Dr. Ruth Westheimer, the renowned therapist. The town is 43.9 square miles. Donald Trump purchased land in Putnam Valley and established a park, which not surprisingly is called "Donald J. Trump State Park." The Town Court is located at 265 Oscawana Road, Putnam Valley, New York and the judges are Gina Capone and Louis DiCarlo. The Court handles small civil matters with a value of $3,000 or less, traffic cases, and a variety of criminal cases through trial with exception of felonies, which would be handled only at the preliminary level, since justice Court do not have jurisdiction of felonies, which must be transferred to the Putnam County Court for trial.
The Law Office of Mark A. Siesel specializes in personal injury, criminal law and the defense of a variety of traffic violations in the five boroughs of New York and the counties of Westchester, Rockland, Dutchess, Putnam, and Orange. Our firm prides itself on providing personalized, hands on attention to each of our clients. From the moment the client enters our White Plains, New York offices, through the conclusion of their case by trial, mediation, arbitration or other resolution, our clients are fully apprised of the status of their cases at all times. Our goal is to ensure that our personal injury clients obtain the maximum possible compensation for their physical and emotional injuries, lost earnings and earnings potential, medical and hospital expenses, past, present and future, and for their loss of enjoyment of life. With regard to the clients we represent in criminal defense and traffic matters, we aggressively fight the charges against them, and seek the best possible outcome by way of trial, plea bargain, or other resolution. We represent clients in both state and federal Courts, and cover over thirty local Courts for the traffic clients we represent. We offer a free initial consultation to all clients, and are accessible through our two websites, injurylawny.com and dwilawnewyork.com, three blogs, and by fax, e-mail and toll free at 888-761-7633.
To get to our office from the Putnam Valley Town Court:
- Start by heading southwest on Oscawana Lake Rd/CR-20 toward Canopus Hollow Rd. for
- 0.2 mi
- Take the 1st left onto Church Rd/CR-22 and proceed for 2.1 miles;
- Turn slight left onto Peekskill Hollow Rd/CR-21 for 0.1 miles;
- Take the 1st right onto Mill St/CR-23. Continue to follow Mill Street for 1.8 miles;
- If you are on Peekskill Hollow Rd and reach CR-23 you've gone a little too far.
- 5.Turn left onto US-6 Eastbound for 1.2 miles;
- Next, merge onto the Taconic State Parkway southbound, where you will continue on for 17.2 miles, at which the parkway will become the Sprain Brook Parkway southbound;
- Proceed on the Sprain Brook Parkway southbound for 3.6 miles at which time you must get in the left lane only exit to merge onto I-287 eastbound;
- Travel eastbound onto I-287 E/Cross Westchester Expressway until you reach Exit 8W for the Westchester Mall;
- When you come to the end of the exit ramp, (with the mall directly in front of you), make a left onto Bloomingdale Road for approximately 0.1 mile and immediately get into the right lane;
- Make a right hand turn on Maple Avenue and proceed up the hill through 4 traffic lights in rapid succession. When you reach the 5th traffic light with Mamaroneck Avenue,
Cross over the intersection between Maple Avenue and Mamaroneck Avenue, and immediately thereafter you will turn into the Chester-Maple parking garage on your right, which is a 5 story parking facility. Remember your parking space number as you will need to enter the number into the meters located in the stairwell and in corners of the parking garage.
Our building is just west of the corner of Maple and Mamaroneck Avenue. There is a Citizen's Bank in the lobby of our building located at 200 Mamaroneck Avenue.
Additionally, there are limited short term meter parking spots on Mamaroneck Avenue in front of our building.