East Fishkill, New York
The Town of East Fishkill is on the southern border of Dutchess County. The population of East Fishkill was approximately 26,000 as of the census in 2000. IBM has a Microelectronics facility in East Fishkill which employs approximately 4,700 people. The Town was established in 1849. The Town of East Fishkill is 57.3 square miles. Its southern town line borders Putnam County.
The town is home to the Green Haven Correctional Facility, which is a maximum security prison located along I-84. The Appalachian Trail goes through the town. The Town Court of East Fishkill meets on Wednesdays beginning at 4:00 PM. The judges are Frederick Romig and Irene McAliney. The Court handles traffic matters and small claims cases. It is located at 330 Route 376 in Hopewell Junction, a hamlet within the Town of East Fishkill.
The Law Office of Mark A. Siesel specializes in personal injury, criminal law and the defense of a variety of traffic violations in the five boroughs of New York and the counties of Westchester, Rockland, Dutchess, Putnam, and Orange. Our firm prides itself on providing personalized, hands on attention to each of our clients. From the moment the client enters our White Plains, New York offices, through the conclusion of their case by trial, mediation, arbitration or other resolution, our clients are fully apprised of the status of their cases at all times. Our goal is to ensure that our personal injury clients obtain the maximum possible compensation for their physical and emotional injuries, lost earnings and earnings potential, medical and hospital expenses, past, present and future, and for their loss of enjoyment of life. With regard to the clients we represent in criminal defense and traffic matters, we aggressively fight the charges against them, and seek the best possible outcome by way of trial, plea bargain, or other resolution. We represent clients in both state and federal Courts, and cover over thirty local Courts for the traffic clients we represent. We offer a free initial consultation to all clients, and are accessible through our two websites, injurylawny.com and dwilawnewyork.com, three blogs, and by fax, e-mail and toll free at 888-761-7633.
To get to our office from the Town of East Fishkill Court in Hopewell Junction,
1. Start by heading south on RT-376 toward Creekside Rd. for 1.6 mi ;
2. Then, turn left onto RT-52. For 0.9 mi .;
3. You will then merge onto the Taconic State Parkway southbound for 1.5 mi .;
4. Next, merge onto I-84 E toward Danbury for 15.8 mi .;
5. Then, merge onto I-684 Southbound at EXIT 20S toward White Plains/New York City for 27.6 miles;
6. After exiting 684 south at the I-287 E/Rye/I-287 W/White Plains/Westchester Ave. exit, you will
7. Merge onto I-287 W/Cross Westchester Expressway toward White Plains for 1 mile;
8. Then, take the Westchester Avenue exit, EXIT 8, toward Westchester Mall Pl/White Plains. 0.1 mi
9. Next, turn slight left onto Westchester Ave.
10. Take Westchester Ave toward White Plains/Westchester Mall Pl. 0.7 mi ;
11. Make a slight left onto Bloomingdale Road. 0.2 mi ;
12. Turn right onto Maple Avenue for 0.4 mi.
Cross over the intersection with Mamaroneck Avenue, and immediately thereafter you will turn into the Chester-Maple parking garage on your right, which is a 5 story parking facility.
Our building is just west of the corner of Maple and Mamaroneck Avenue. There is a Citizen’s Bank in the lobby of our building located at 200 Mamaroneck Avenue.
Additionally, there are limited short term meter parking spots on Mamaroneck Avenue in front of our building.