THE WHITE PLAINS PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRM
The White Plains, New York Law Office of Mark A. Siesel offers aggressive, experienced and knowledgeable legal representation in all matters of personal injury case law. Our firm represents clients in all of Westchester County, Orange County, Dutchess County, Putnam County, Rockland County, as well as all of the boroughs of New York City and the lower Hudson Valley.
The Law Office of Mark A. Siesel dedicates itself to providing the finest legal representation to people who have been injured as a result of the negligence of others. Our success is based upon the relationship we maintain with our clients, who are always treated with respect in all of their needs and objectives. We understand that coping with a personal injury or the death of a loved one can be a difficult, life-changing experience. We pledge that our clients will always be aware of the status of their cases and no question will ever go unanswered. Our firm handles each case aggressively, thoughtfully, and with honor and integrity. Many of our clients come to us as referrals from other lawyers who recognize and respect the results we achieve for our clients.
The sole objective of the White Plains, New York Law Office of Mark A. Siesel is to win cases for individuals or their families who have needlessly suffered serious injury or even death as the result of negligence or the incompetence of others.
Our firm specializes in representing clients in the following types of personal injury cases:
- Assault Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Bicycle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dangerous & Defective Products
- Dog Bites / Animal Attacks
- Elevator and Escalator Accidents
- Food Poisoning
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Municipal Liability
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Police Misconduct
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Subway Accidents
- Teen Car Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
If you or a loved one have been injured and need legal assistance, please contact us online or by phone at 914.761.7633 or toll free at 888-761-7633. Remember, the initial consultation is always free.
Se habla espanol.
- Family of Boogard Sues NHL For Wrongul Death The New York Times reported this week that the family of Derek Boogard, the ex-New York Rangers and Minnesota Wild defenseman, has filed a wrongful ....
- Johnson and Johnson Loses First Defective Hip Implant Case Last week, a Los Angeles County jury awarded 8.3 million dollars to retired Montana prison guard Loren Kransky for pain and suffering and medical ....
- First Of Many Lawsuits From Carnival Triumph Disaster Filed In Galveston On February 20, 2013, the first of what is sure to be numerous personal injury lawsuits resulting from the disastrous Carnival Triumph cruise was ....
- 18 Year Old Yorktown Driver Indicted For Criminally Negligent Homicide After an extensive investigation by the Westchester County District Attorney’s Office and the Town of Yorktown Police Department, Brett Nelson, ....
- Traffic Infractions Most LIkely To Get You Pulled Over According to a study by Edmonds.com, in which they polled three police agencies, there are several traffic violations which police departments ....
- Gideon v Wainwright Fifty Years Later In 1961, 51 year old Charles Gideon was charged with stealing wine and money from vending machines at a Panama City, Florida pool hall. At his ....