THE WHITE PLAINS PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRM
The White Plains, New York Law Office of Mark A. Siesel offers aggressive, experienced and knowledgeable legal representation in all matters of personal injury case law. Our firm represents clients in all of Westchester County, Orange County, Dutchess County, Putnam County, Rockland County, as well as all of the boroughs of New York City and the lower Hudson Valley.
The Law Office of Mark A. Siesel dedicates itself to providing the finest legal representation to people who have been injured as a result of the negligence of others. Our success is based upon the relationship we maintain with our clients, who are always treated with respect in all of their needs and objectives. We understand that coping with a personal injury or the death of a loved one can be a difficult, life-changing experience. We pledge that our clients will always be aware of the status of their cases and no question will ever go unanswered. Our firm handles each case aggressively, thoughtfully, and with honor and integrity. Many of our clients come to us as referrals from other lawyers who recognize and respect the results we achieve for our clients.
The sole objective of the White Plains, New York Law Office of Mark A. Siesel is to win cases for individuals or their families who have needlessly suffered serious injury or even death as the result of negligence or the incompetence of others.
Our firm specializes in representing clients in the following types of personal injury cases:
- Assault Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Bicycle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dangerous & Defective Products
- Dog Bites / Animal Attacks
- Elevator and Escalator Accidents
- Food Poisoning
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Municipal Liability
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Police Misconduct
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Subway Accidents
- Teen Car Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
If you or a loved one have been injured and need legal assistance, please contact us online or by phone at 914.761.7633 or toll free at 888-761-7633. Remember, the initial consultation is always free.
Se habla espanol.
- Metro North Derailment—What Happened? The tragedy on the southbound Metro North Poughkeepsie train in the Bronx this past Sunday, December 1, 2013, is under investigation by both the ....
- Dog Bite Data Show Pit Bulls To Be Most Dangerous Breed According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), 4.5 million Americans are bitten by dogs annually, and half of those bitten are children. One in ....
- The NCAA Is Confronted With Numerous Concussion Lawsuits Earlier this year, the NFL paid $765 million to settle a multitude a lawsuits by former players and their families alleging that the league failed to ....
- New York Court of Appeals Rules On Deportation Warnings On November 19, 2013, New York’s highest Court, the Court of Appeals, in the case of People of the State of New York v Richard Diaz, ruled that ....
- New York’s Texting Law Strengthened Against Commercial License Holders Effective this past Monday, November 4, 2013, New York’s Vehicle & Traffic Law has been amended to toughen the penalties on truck drivers and ....
- Penn State To Pay Almost 60 Million To Sandusky Victims After approximately one year of negotiations, Penn State announced last week that it will pay approximately 60 million dollars to settle the cases of ....