THE WHITE PLAINS PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRM
The White Plains, New York Law Office of Mark A. Siesel offers aggressive, experienced and knowledgeable legal representation in all matters of personal injury case law. Our firm represents clients in all of Westchester County, Orange County, Dutchess County, Putnam County, Rockland County, as well as all of the boroughs of New York City and the lower Hudson Valley.
The Law Office of Mark A. Siesel dedicates itself to providing the finest legal representation to people who have been injured as a result of the negligence of others. Our success is based upon the relationship we maintain with our clients, who are always treated with respect in all of their needs and objectives. We understand that coping with a personal injury or the death of a loved one can be a difficult, life-changing experience. We pledge that our clients will always be aware of the status of their cases and no question will ever go unanswered. Our firm handles each case aggressively, thoughtfully, and with honor and integrity. Many of our clients come to us as referrals from other lawyers who recognize and respect the results we achieve for our clients.
The sole objective of the White Plains, New York Law Office of Mark A. Siesel is to win cases for individuals or their families who have needlessly suffered serious injury or even death as the result of negligence or the incompetence of others.
Our firm specializes in representing clients in the following types of personal injury cases:
- Assault Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Bicycle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dangerous & Defective Products
- Dog Bites / Animal Attacks
- Elevator and Escalator Accidents
- Food Poisoning
- Head On Collisions
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Municipal Liability
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Police Misconduct
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Subway Accidents
- Teen Car Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
If you or a loved one have been injured and need legal assistance, please contact us online or by phone at 914.761.7633 or toll free at 888-761-7633. Remember, the initial consultation is always free.
Se habla espanol.
- NFL Acknowledges Traumatic Brain Injury Will Affect 1 In 3 Former Players In a stunning and sudden change of position, the National Football League now acknowledges that 1 in 3 former players are likely to develop some long ....
- NFL Concussion Settlement Closer To Reality Over the last three years, 4,500 former NFL players filed lawsuits against the league alleging that for many year, the NFL deceived them as to the ....
- Increased Federal Scrutiny Leads To Air Bag Recalls Air bag recalls have risen exponentially in the last year due to increased oversight by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). 10 ....
- 15 Year Old Driver In Fatal Crash in Bucks County, Pennsylvania A 15 year old girl from Pleasantville behind the wheel of a 2001 Chevy Suburban in Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania on August 30th is now facing several ....
- NY D.A. Announces Indictments In Stub Hub Hacking Case In a chilling account for those of us who purchase tickets for concerts, sports events and Broadway Shows, Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance, ....
- Tracy Morgan In Critical Condition After NJ MVA “30 Rock” and “Saturday Night Live” star Tracy Morgan was seriously injured, and a friend in the vehicle killed, as the result ....