THE WHITE PLAINS PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRM
The White Plains, New York Law Office of Mark A. Siesel offers aggressive, experienced and knowledgeable legal representation in all matters of personal injury case law. Our firm represents clients in all of Westchester County, Orange County, Dutchess County, Putnam County, Rockland County, as well as all of the boroughs of New York City and the lower Hudson Valley.
The Law Office of Mark A. Siesel dedicates itself to providing the finest legal representation to people who have been injured as a result of the negligence of others. Our success is based upon the relationship we maintain with our clients, who are always treated with respect in all of their needs and objectives. We understand that coping with a personal injury or the death of a loved one can be a difficult, life-changing experience. We pledge that our clients will always be aware of the status of their cases and no question will ever go unanswered. Our firm handles each case aggressively, thoughtfully, and with honor and integrity. Many of our clients come to us as referrals from other lawyers who recognize and respect the results we achieve for our clients.
The sole objective of the White Plains, New York Law Office of Mark A. Siesel is to win cases for individuals or their families who have needlessly suffered serious injury or even death as the result of negligence or the incompetence of others.
Our firm specializes in representing clients in the following types of personal injury cases:
- Assault Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Bicycle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dangerous & Defective Products
- Dog Bites / Animal Attacks
- Elevator and Escalator Accidents
- Food Poisoning
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Municipal Liability
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Police Misconduct
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Subway Accidents
- Teen Car Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
If you or a loved one have been injured and need legal assistance, please contact us online or by phone at 914.761.7633 or toll free at 888-761-7633. Remember, the initial consultation is always free.
Se habla espanol.
- NTSB Reports That Metro North Engineer In Derailment Had Severe Sleep Apnea The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) announced that William Rockefeller, the Metro North Engineer at the helm of the train which derailed ....
- Toyota Agrees to Pay 1.2 Billion To Settle Federal Criminal Investigation Last week, the U.S. Justice Department announced that Toyota will pay 1.2 billion dollars in fines to settle a four year long criminal probe commenced ....
- GM Recalling 1.6 Million Cars Due To Defective Ignition Switches One of the “Big Three” Automakers, General Motors, has announced a massive recall of 1.6 million vehicles which apparently had defective ....
- New York Drivers Beware—Operation Hang-Up Starts This Week For drivers in New York State beginning today, April 10, 2014, be careful if you are a hand held cell phone user on the highways and local streets. ....
- Distracted Driving Statistics There are various types of distractions which can lead to a distracted driving accident, and traffic charges which could result in the loss of driving ....
- Texting While Driving Tickets Skyrocket In 2013 2013 saw a huge increase in texting while driving tickets in New York State. There has been a contemporaneous increase in enforcement and the ....