The White Plains and Bronx Law Office of Mark A. Siesel offers aggressive, experienced and skilled representation to individuals and businesses in both state and federal matters. We represent the residents of Westchester County, Rockland County, Orange County, Putnam County, Dutchess County, the lower Hudson Valley, and the entire New York metropolitan area who are currently charged with criminal wrongdoing or under criminal investigation. Our firm will candidly, honestly and effectively assesses the particulars of your case and discuss your legal options. We will contest the evidence presented by the District Attorney’s Office and carefully assess and evaluate the evidence against you to provide the most vigorous defense.
We have been representing clients in the federal and state Court of New York since 1986. If the prosecution’s case has evidentiary issues and our clients wish to take their case before a judge or jury, we will not hesitate to do so, and will promptly retain the necessary experts to solidify our client’s defense. For example, in DWI cases, it is sometimes necessary to retain experts to refute the chemical test results being offered by the district attorney’s office, and /or experts who can contradict the common law findings of intoxication allegedly confirmed by Field Sobriety tests such as the “walk and turn”, one leg stand, and the horizontal gaze nystagmus test in which the client was directed to follow a pointer with their eyes to determine if there were signs of intoxication. However, we are also prepared to obtain the best possible resolution of the case prior to trial where due to the strength of the evidence or financial considerations trial is simply not an option.
The Law Office of Mark A. Siesel provides its clients with representation and counsel in the following areas:
- Individuals facing potential criminal investigation
- Individuals facing actual criminal prosecution
- Plea Bargains
- Lie Detector and DNA Testing
- Misdemeanors, including DWI’s, assault, harassment, possession of forged instruments
- Felonies (including drug or narcotics possession)
- Traffic Related offenses including reckless driving and a variety of traffic infractions such as speeding, following too closely, unsafe lane change, failure to obey a traffic control device, texting while driving and other cell phone violations
- Vehicular Manslaughter and Criminally Negligent Homicide
- Driver License administrative hearings, including Refusal Hearings in DWI cases conducted at the Department of Motor Vehicles
- Quasi-Criminal Matters (such as licensing issues with professional and occupational boards or governmental administrative boards for physicians and other medical professionals)
Remember, there are two vital constitutional rights within the United States criminal justice system – first, the presumption that a defendant is innocent until proven guilty, and second, that the prosecution must prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. We utilize a collaborative effort with our clients from the moment we are retained through the conclusion of the case by means of judge or jury trial or plea bargain, to analyze every aspect of the prosecution’s case to determine the best possible defense strategy for our clients.
If you are currently under investigation or have been charged with a crime, contact us online or call us at (914) 428-7386 for a free consultation.