Bronxville, New York

The Village of Bronxville is named after the colonial settler Jonas Bronck. Bronxville is home to approximately 6,500 people and is about 15 miles north of midtown Manhattan. There are seventy acres of parkland in Bronxville, with athletic fields and a small segment of the Bronx River Parkway Reservation, which is the oldest linear park in the United States, opening in 1925. The Reservation has ponds, footbridges and native trees and shrubs and is used for walking, running and biking.

From April through June and September through October each year, 7 miles of the Bronx River Parkway in the vicinity of Bronxville (actually in White Plains, Hartsdale, Scarsdale and Eastchester) are closed to automobile traffic for bike riders on Sundays from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Bronxville has a local hospital, Lawrence Hospital, and nearby is Sarah Lawrence College. Famous residents of the village are President John F, Kennedy, the author Don DeLillo and NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.

The Law Office of Mark A. Siesel specializes in personal injury and criminal law, and we pride ourselves on providing personalized, hands on attention to each of our clients. From the moment the client enters our White Plains, New York offices, through the conclusion of their case by trial, mediation, arbitration or other resolution, our clients are fully apprised of the status of their cases at all times. We offer a free initial consultation to all clients, and are accessible through our two websites, injurylawny.com and dwilawnewyork.com, three blogs, and by fax, e-mail and toll free at 888-761-7633.

Contact our office toll free at (888) 761-7633 to schedule an appointment for your free consultation or visit our websites at www.injurylawny.com or www.dwilawnewyork.com. Our law office is a short 7.6 miles from Village Hall in Bronxville, and directions can be accessed by clicking here.

Parking is easily accessible in the six story parking garage directly behind our building at the corner of Maple Avenue and Chester Street, known as the Chester-Maple Garage.