Town of Pelham, New York
The Town Of Pelham
Originally including City Island which is now a part of the Borough of the Bronx in the City of New York. The Town of Pelham contains the two villages of Pelham and Pelham Manor.
Directly north of the Borough of the Bronx, the Town of Pelham has a population of just under 12,000 inhabitants, the area was purchased in 1654 from the Siwanoy Indians.
Directions To Our Firm
To get to our office from the Town Hall, depart 5th Avenue toward Harmon Avenue. Road name changes to Wolfs Lane. Turn right onto Sparks Avenue, take ramp left and follow signs for Hutchinson River Parkway North. Take Exit 23N for Mamaroneck Avenue towards White Plains. Keep Straight onto SR–125/Mamaroneck Avenue. 200 Mamaroneck Avenue, White Plains, N.Y. is located on the left. There is limited parking available at meters in front of the building; however, parking is also easily accessible in the six story parking garage directly behind our building at the corner of Maple Avenue and Chester Street, known as the Chester–Maple Garage. To get to the parking lot, make a left onto Maple Avenue the parking lot is located on the right.