The White Plains, New York Law Office of Mark A. Siesel offers aggressive, experienced and skilled representation to individuals and businesses in both state and federal matters. We represent the residents of Westchester County, the lower Hudson Valley, and the entire New York metropolitan area who are currently charged with criminal wrongdoing or under criminal investigation. Our firm will candidly, honestly and effectively assesses the particulars of your case and discuss your legal options. We will contest the evidence presented by the prosecutor and carefully assess and evaluate the evidence against you to provide the most vigorous defense.
The firm provides its clients with representation and counsel in the following areas:
- Individuals facing potential criminal investigation
- Individuals facing actual criminal prosecution
- Plea Bargains
- Lie Detector and DNA Testing
- Felonies (including drug or narcotics possession)
- Traffic and DWI / DUI (drunk driving) legal proceedings
- Driver License administrative hearings, including Refusal Hearings in DWI cases
- Quasi-Criminal Matters (such as licensing issues with professional and occupational boards or governmental administrative boards)
Remember, there are two important constitutional rights within the United States criminal justice system – first, the presumption that a defendant is innocent until proven guilty, and second, that the prosecution must prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
If you are currently under investigation or have been charged with a crime contact us online or call us at 914-761-7633 or toll free at 888-761-7633 for a free consultation.